- Cut Out for This Viper Caged Bralette, WhiteOne Size
- Cut Out for This Viper Caged Bralette, Warm-TaupeOne Size
- Cut Out for This Viper Caged Bralette, Riverside-BlueOne Size
- Cut Out for This Viper Caged Bralette, BlackOne Size
- Easy Does It Ribbed Bandeau, WhiteOne Size
- Easy Does It Ribbed Bandeau, Light-Heather-GrayOne Size
- Easy Does It Ribbed Bandeau, BlackOne Size
- Bandeau Tube - Neutrals, WhiteOne Size
- Bandeau Tube - Neutrals, NavyOne Size
- Bandeau Tube - Neutrals, IvoryOne Size
- Bandeau Tube - Neutrals, BrownOne Size
- Bandeau Tube - Neutrals, CharcoalOne Size
- Bandeau Tube - Neutrals, BlackOne Size
Unlike a traditional bandeau bra, our collection extends a bit longer to give you more coverage. Made from a blend of smooth and stretchy fabrics, such as cotton and Spandex, our bandeaus gently hug the body and provide all-day comfort. While bandeaus are typically considered to be a type of bra, there are quite a few uses for these pieces making them worthy of being added to your collection of essential foundation garments.
Bandeaus are those workhorse undergarments that serve multiple purposes, and often come in handy especially when wearing sheer or plunging tops. Many of our customers rave about all the different ways they are able to incorporate their bandeaus; some of our favorites include wearing one in a matching color under a sheer blouse for discreet, yet alluring coverage or creating a layered look by wearing one under a deep V-neck or scoop neck sweater. Add a pop of color to your collection of black sweaters by wearing one of our many different hues. For our edgy gals, pair a black bandeau with high-waist black jeans and top the look off with a leather moto jacket for an outfit that is fierce. Bandeaus even work on more formal occasions, giving you coverage when you are wearing a sheer, lace top. Bandeaus are also great for wearing under loose fitting tanks when hitting the gym or sweating it out at spin class. They also work in a pinch as a bra for light coverage.
There are so many reasons to love bandeaus and at such an affordable price, filling your collection of essential foundation pieces with them makes sense from a sartorial and budget point of view.